You see them everywhere. At intersections, along the highways, and in front of stores. Without signs, we wouldn’t know:
- Where we are (i.e. mile-makers, cities)
- What to do (i.e. stop, drive slowly)
- Who provides what (i.e. stores, gyms)
The best signs do two things well – get the point across and capture the attention of those passing by. The question you must ask yourself is “is your signage doing this?”
We can create signage for any situation. From grand opening banners to complete redesigns and replacement, we have the equipment and experience to refresh your image.
Some of the signage services we offer include:
- 3D Letters
- Lighted Sign Faces
- Metal Signs
- Vinyl Signs and Wraps
- Glass Etching
- Corrugated Yard Signs and More
Now, we hear you … you already have a sign (and it works). Here are some statistics that might surprise you:
- 76% of consumers said they entered and/or used a business they had never used before simply because of the sign as reported by FedEx.
- 68% of consumers believe that the quality and design of the sign reflect the quality of the products and services as reported by FedEx.
- 67% of consumers purchased or used a service from a business strictly because of the signage in front of the store as reported by FedEx.
- 60% of businesses reported that updating or redesigning their signage increased their sales and visitors, leading to an increase of 10% or more in profits as reported by UC.
Your signs are your best employee – they work 24 hours a day, rain or shine. If you are ready to increase your traffic flow/visitor engagement, give us a call. We can help you redesign your sign to draw in more customers, stand out in a crowded market, and look great doing it.
Give us a call today!